|Welcome to Sprocket School! This project is maintained by volunteer editors. A guide to editing.|
Jump to navigation Jump to search
A list of resources and further reading:
- Association of Moving Image Archivists / AMIA listserv
- AMIA Film Advocacy Task Force
- FIAF - International Federation of Film Archives
- BKSTS - British Kinematograph, Sound and Television Society
- Art House Convergence / AHC listserv
- Frameworks email list
- 16mm Directory
- "A Guide to Best Practices in Film Handling" from the Film on Film Foundation
- Pytlak's Practical Projection Pointers
- Mad Cornish Projectionist / We Can Still Show Film
- Video Aids to Film Preservation
- International Film Glossary from the Northwest Chicago Film Society
- List of Analog Film Exhibitors from the Northwest Chicago Film Society
- Technical Journals Collection at the Media History Digital Library
- SMPTE Journals from the 1910s - 1950s at the Internet Archive: , 
- The Book of Film Care, Eastman Kodak Company. Edited by Paul L. Gordon, 1983.
- The Advanced Projection Manual, FIAF/Norsk Filminstitutt. Torkell Sætervadet, 2005.
- Motion-Picture Projection and Theatre Presentation Manual, SMPTE. Edited by Don V. Kloepfel, 1969.